Friday, September 26, 2008

i won! i won! i won!


check out my new clutch - isn't it so cute? i'm so excited - i don't think i've ever won a drawing before...ok, well, i probably have at some point in my life...but not recently. anyway, i won this fun new clutch from peas & carrots. she makes the cutest bags and some baby stuff too. check out her shop on etsy.

we're going through a season of life right now where we don't purchase much unless it's a necessity...and all of you women who have been through a season like this before know just how hard it is to not shop! winning this was such an awesome reminder of God's love for me - reminding me that he knows just what i need and sometimes will even find a great way to sneak in something i want just to make me smile. isn't God good?

1 comment:

Cathy said...

It IS a cute clutch! And it makes it more special because you won it-congrats.