Wednesday, February 16, 2011

computer woes

Blogging has been a little tough lately since I have been having some computer problems.  I've always used the memory card drive on my old laptop to download pics from my camera...but now that I've got a Mac, it doesn't have this memory card drive...so I'm forced to find the usb cord for my camera in order to load pictures...which I have NO idea where it is.  I'm guessing in a random box over at the storage unit.  It was working out ok to upload them from the old computer...until about 2 weeks ago when the wireless card on said computer quit working and I can no longer connect to the internet with that computer. And  then a couple days ago I discovered that the power cord to my mac got crunched under a table leg or something and it is no longer doing it's job of charging the computer battery.   Grrr, those stinkers are not cheap to replace.  All that to say, the process of taking pictures and getting them on to this blog has gotten quite a bit more difficult.  So, until then, you'll get to experience the amazing photographic performance of my ipone. Lucky you :)

We had some crazy weather last week.  Tuesday it was 55 and sunny and we went to the park...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then on Thursday we got 3-4 inches of snow!  Finally, Boden got to build the snowman he's been so desperate to build. 
Photobucket

Mr Snowman happens to be tiny because I was not nearly as excited about playing in the snow as Boden was...and all I could find were my fingerless gloves...not exactly ideal for snowman building.  But we had fun.  At least it was 40 degrees by the time we went out to play so it wasn't bitter cold.  The snow didn't last long though - it was pretty well melted by the next morning.

We enjoyed our 1 day taste of snow, and are definitely enjoying the warmer weather now.  Friday and Saturday are supposed to be in the 60s and 70s! Woo hoo!

No comments: