Friday, March 12, 2010

Little Whale Designs


I've enjoyed making baby and kid items every since I found out I was pregnant with Boden. I love to sew, knit, crochet - basically anything crafty. Finally, I've decided to open an etsy shop to share some of my homemade items with you! and to support my addiction for fabric stores. Michael jokingly told me the other day that he was getting concerned that I liked going to the fabric store more than I like going to church. LOL. I reassured him - I do like going to the fabric store - but I LOVE church! :)


Anyway - here is a link to my shop - Little Whale Designs. Check it out and see if there's something you like for your kids! I will be adding things periodically - I like to make a variety of things - bibs, burp cloths, t-shirts/onsies, nursing covers, baby shoes, hats, etc - so you never know what you might find!

No comments: