Tuesday, February 9, 2010

teeth!?!?

Is it possible?

Really?

Could my baby girl really be cutting teeth at only 15 weeks old?!?

yes, folks, it's possible. and true.





I suppose that explains why this has been her favorite thing to do for the past several weeks



and why she's been so grouchy and having trouble sleeping too.

I'm still having a hard time believing it. Boden didn't get his 1st tooth until he was 7 months old. It's funny though - I think it was the same time of year. If I remember right it was right around Valentine's day when he got his bottom teeth.

I was a little late on my teeth too - I'm not sure when I started getting them, but I know I was behind all my friends in losing them. I'm still a little upset that I didn't get to write my name on the giant tooth in Mrs. McAndrew's kindgergarten classroom or get to drink chocolate milk through a straw stuck through the gap in my teeth during snacktime with the rest of my kindergarten classmates.

anyway...all that to say, I was not expecting this.

I had to go find a picture of Boden's first teeth coming in. It was Feb 24, 2008 - he was just over 7 months old



I was really hoping to enjoy Claire's toothless grin a little longer. She's only been smiling for about 6 weeks, and I haven't snapped that many photos of her actually smiling. I'm going to have to make it my mission to get a few more before they really start showing.

2 comments:

amandamoo said...

Wow! That is fast! Hey, at least she wasn't born with them! ;-)

kari.jackson said...

Poor mama with nursing too! Wow, that IS early...
I wonder if she'll get them all spaced out or in bunches?
She is adorable though, toothless or toothy :o)