Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More Sewing

I spent some time last week working on the bedding for the baby's crib. I'm still not completely finished - I want to make some curtains for the room, sheets for Boden's toddler bed and a few other little things, but I've got the big stuff out of the way.

Before:


During:


(I could entertain Boden for hours just putting pins in the pin cushion!)

After:




And now it matches Boden's toddler bed with the quilt I made this summer:


And here's one of the new bookshelves we got at IKEA - Boden loves it, he can take the books on and off all by himself...and he does...mostly during naptime :) (notice how it's a bit of a disaster right now)

2 comments:

Jesstern said...

Amazing, Megan! You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could sew. My mom tried to teach me a long time ago, but it was a disaster. All the baby stuff looks great Megan.